We are looking for the next generation of people to help the IBC group improve how our business operates. Our Project Management professionals work with various team members across the company and external vendors to help make IBC Group world-class.
In our project management roles we are looking for people who have a combination of the experience and characteristics below:
- 2+ years of experience using asana for project management
- Proven working experience as a project manager
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in business skills, people management, budgeting and analysis
- Are comfortable managing multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Ability to solve complex problems and to communicate effectively with the team to ensure that we achieve our goals
- Ability to connect your role and your impact to the larger picture of your team goals and its role within IBC
- High degree of organizational aptitude to meet tight deadlines and maintain high-quality work
- Eagerness and openness to learn and evolve quickly
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments at the same time
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and execute reliably
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality on all business matters
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
- Ensure that all our projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ensure we are maintaining relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
A bit about us
IBC is a premier web 3 incubator, accelerator & investor focused on delivering unique insight and partnership for the most exciting Crypto, NFT & Metaverse projects which are going to change the future.
Our company is driven by a tireless pursuit to improve the fundamentals of any Web 3 project; How to structure a blockchain concept, grow the community, get listed on CEXs, and increase the trading volume.
Founded in 2017, we are a community of independent thinkers who share a commitment for excellence. By fostering a culture of innovation and high performance, we strive to unlock the most complex questions in web 3, strategy, investment and growth.