In the words of the immortal Ricky Bobby, “If you ain’t first, you’re last”. Few business environments are as competitive as the crypto/blockchain industry, and every week there is news of another high profile tech or finance professional leaving the traditional sectors for the sexy (new) world of the blockchain. However, as talent flees from traditional industries to crypto, and as more and more blockchain startups launch, it’s imperative that your company has the resources it needs to thrive.
IBC’s Menu of Services – Everything You Need to Run a Successful Private ICO Offering
- General consulting – As simple as it may sound, every successful ICO private placement starts with a well thought out and easily executable plan. This is where we start at IBC. Our team will meet with yours, as often as is necessary, to lock in a plan for launching, maintaining, and completing a privately funded ICO. What’s more, we also will discuss your current and future needs. If we determine that a private offering isn’t in your best interest, we will happily assist you in going down the public route.
- ICO Private Pool Due Diligence – We understand that gathering information on ICO private pools and private blockchain investors can be tedious. That’s why we’re here to help you out. If you send us a list of potential private ICO investors, we will do the grunt work for you so you can focus on making crucial decisions. Our team is more than capable of handling ICO private funding due diligence, and we are happy to bear that burden for you.
- Private Sale ICO Prospecting – We can help your company find suitable accredited investors for your blockchain startup. Our vast network can be accessed as needed, giving you the ability to reach out to our contacts and get in touch with sophisticated investors whose goals match your own.
- ICO Private Placement Memorandum Writing – As one legal website defines it, a Private Placement Memorandums (PPM) is a “legal document provided to prospective investors when selling stock or another security in a business [and] is sometimes referred to as an offering memorandum or offering document.” PPMs are a key part of any private offering, including a private ICO offering, because they are the legal, compliant “pitch book” for prospective investors. IBC can help you draft, publish, and circulate your PPM as needed, allowing you to take care of other important tasks.
- Regulatory and Compliance Audits – Every so often (and more frequently than usually thought), your private ICO will need to be audited to ensure that it is keeping up with regulatory and compliance regulations. As we’ve discussed elsewhere, typically ICO private placements are less burdensome than their public counterparts. However, it is better to be safe than sorry, so our team will regularly conduct audits to ensure that everything is running smoothly and soundly.
At IBC, we pride ourselves in being flexible, trustworthy, and willing to work with and for our clients. So, if you have any additional services you need, please feel free to give us a call.